I have written a few drafts on a topic I've been wanting to write about for a long time: how what we put on our skin affects our overall health and well-being. It's a subject we all hear so much about, but how much of it really makes sense, sinks in, and stays with us in a way that helps us really make good choices when deciding what products we choose (or choose to make)?
What I've found in writing these drafts is that I have a basic understanding of products and interactions from an experiential background, and from my time in massage school (both as a student and a teacher). While I feel I could adequately share that basic understanding, I cannot communicate the scientific and chemical side nearly as well as my friend, Dr. Sarah Villafranco at Osmia Organics in her recent post.
So, with full credit to Sarah and her team, the following is the best explanation on this topic I have ever read, so please enjoy and make sure to check out their INCREDIBLE products, from soaps to body oils to face masks and scrubs! They are the real deal and I have not been paid to promote them or their products in any way. I just believe in them 100%.
Be Well.
Dani Grace, LMT
Be Well.
Dani Grace, LMT
by Dr. Sarah Villafranco, MD



No comments:
Post a Comment